Conquer Clutter the ADHD Way
Do You Have ADHD, and:
• get easily overwhelmed when you try to clear clutter?
• have difficulty starting and completing clutter clearing projects?
• wonder why despite your best efforts, clutter is a constant problem?
• find staying organized and clutter-free an impossibility?
Clutter is a common challenge for people with ADHD.
If you answered yes to any of the above questions,
I can help. I’m offering two “Conquer Clutter the
ADHD Way” informal seminars in September,
each for just $20.
• why clutter clearing is so hard for people with ADHD, and
• 3 easy steps to get clutter clearing done.
Who This Program is Good For:
• those who have been diagnosed with ADHD,
• those who think they may have ADHD, and
• family members of people with ADHD.
"Debbie is sooooo inspiring! She helps me believe the possibilities. I keep falling into the abyss, but maybe this time I’ll climb a little higher." -Nancy Ford
"Great session, Debbie - Thank you! Never thought of stuff having “energy” before, so it’s been amazing looking at our home in a whole new way now. The day after your session I was motivated to unearth an old job binder that was saturated with negative energy. I felt such relief pitching it into the trash dumpster and out of my house! Thank you again. . . . Looking forward to more!" -Tanya
“This is one of the few presenters that I have wanted to attend a second presentation.”
-Sondra J. Thorman